Belt Welding Tools
Take the guesswork out of making belts endless with easy-to-use, no nonsense belt welding tools.
From the very basic to the most advanced we can make you a fabrication pro.
- F51 Belt Clamp - for round &V-belts. Can handle flats up to 2”
- J60 Clamp - very easy to use -for round, V & specialty belts
- Mini Clamp - for small to mediumprofiles. Compact, aluminum construction.
- Light Weight Clamp - very compact andversatile for small to medium size belts
- J100 B Clamp - for large round beltsand flat belts up to 4.5” wide
- J25 Clamp - for V-Belts up to C sections
- Cord Driller - removes cording from reinforced belts
- Large Belt Cutter (Dawn)
- 40 Watt Hot Knife with Blade (Teflon coated)
- 80-100 Watt Hot Knife with Blade (Teflon coated)
- 130 Watt Hot Knife with Blade (Teflon coated)
- Lowe Belt Cutter (highest quality)
- Belt Nippers (assorted) - to removeflashing from splice
- Small Teflon Coated Blade (for 40 watt knife)
- Large Teflon Coated Blade (for 80-130 watt knife)
* BDH can also provide factory made endless belts at a most economical cost.